Add reCAPTCHA to forms
This article will walk you through how to prevent form spam using Google's reCAPTCHA widget.
Register your Site with Google
- Fill out this form: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create
- Make sure to select "reCAPTCHA v2" under reCAPTCHA Type, and "I'm not a robot Checkbox" after that. Enter your site URL (Example: meetups.yoursite.com) under Domains, and accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service.
- Once you have your Secret Key and Site Key, enter them in the corresponding fields located under Settings > Recaptcha in the Admin Dashboard as shown below:
Add reCAPTCHA Field to your Form
- Once that's done, navigate to Mezzanine by adding "/admin" to the end of your community URL (Example: yoursite.com/admin)
- Navigate to the page with your form in it and click to edit
- In the "Fields" section, add a field to your form with "Are your a robot?" as the label, and "ReCaptcha" as the type as shown below
- Click Save